Title 1 is a Federal program that provides extra money and services to schools with large populations of low socioeconomic status families.  Title 1 status is not based on test scores, but rather the percentage of students who qualify for free/reduced lunch.

PACE Report Card 2014-2015

 PACE Report Card 2015-2016

PACE Report Card 2016-2017

2017-2018 Compact English


2017-2018 Policy English

2014-2015 Report

2016-2017 Report

Sunset View School SAGE Results for the 2014-2015 School Year

2016-2017 School Year

State of Utah Title 1 Complaint Form - English

State of Utah Title 1 Complaint Form - Spanish 

The documents listed below are available in the front office:

2017-2018 Provo School District Title 1 School Wide Plan

2017-2018 Title 1 School Wide Plan

2017-2018 Resumen del plan de Título I para toda la Escuela





Patrons of Title 1 Schools Have the Right to Know:


• Whether the teacher meets the state qualifications and licensing criteria for the grades and subjects he or she teachers.

• Whether the teacher is teaching under emergency or provisional status because of special circumstances.

• The teacher’s college major, whether the teacher has any advanced degrees, and the field of discipline of the certification or degree.

• Whether paraprofessionals provide services to your child and, if so, their qualifications.

This information is available in the front office.  Parents may make an appointment to view these documents or to inquire about the qualifications of those working with their children.



Patronos de las Escuelas Título 1 tienen el Derecho a Saber:


• Si el maestro satisface las calificaciones del estado y criterios de certificación para los grados y materias que enseña.

• Si el maestro está enseñando bajo un estatus de emergencia o provisional debido a circunstancias especiales.

• La especialidad universitaria del maestro ,si el maestro tiene algún título de posgrado, y el campo de disciplina de la certificación o título.

Esta información está disponible en la oficina de la escuela. Los padres pueden hacer una cita para ver estos documentos