Title 1 is a Federal program that provides extra money and services to schools with large populations of low socioeconomic status families. Title 1 status is not based on test scores, but rather the percentage of students who qualify for free/reduced lunch.
Sunset View School Report for the 2014-2015 School Year
The documents listed below are available in the front office:
2015-2016 Provo School District Title 1 School Wide Plan
2015-2016 Title 1 School Wide Plan
2015-2016 Resumen del plan de Título I para toda la Escuela
2015-2016 Parent Involvement Policy - Spanish
• Whether the teacher meets the state qualifications and licensing criteria for the grades and subjects he or she teachers.
• Whether the teacher is teaching under emergency or provisional status because of special circumstances.
• The teacher’s college major, whether the teacher has any advanced degrees, and the field of discipline of the certification or degree.
• Whether paraprofessionals provide services to your child and, if so, their qualifications.
This information is available in the front office. Parents may make an appointment to view these documents or to inquire about the qualifications of those working with their children.
• Si el maestro satisface las calificaciones del estado y criterios de certificación para los grados y materias que enseña.
• Si el maestro está enseñando bajo un estatus de emergencia o provisional debido a circunstancias especiales.
• La especialidad universitaria del maestro ,si el maestro tiene algún título de posgrado, y el campo de disciplina de la certificación o título.
Esta información está disponible en la oficina de la escuela. Los padres pueden hacer una cita para ver estos documentos
The Provo City School District supports equal opportunity for students, staff, parents and guests and complies with state and federal law regulation including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and Title IX of the Education Amendments. The District does not discriminate in programs services, activities or employment on the basis of religion, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, or disability.
Inquiries regarding students, programs, services or activity compliance may be directed to the Executive Director of Student Services at 280 West 940 North, Provo, UT 84604 801-374-4814.
For program, service or activity accommodations under the ADA, please contact Student Services at 801-374-4838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquiries regarding employment compliance may be directed to the Executive Director of Human Resources at 280 West 940 North, Provo, UT 84604 801-374-4938.
For applicant or employee accommodations under the ADA, please contact the Benefit Coordinator 801-374-4847 or email@example.com.